GT40 MKII Gurney Design
This stunning Superformance GT40 is on order and scheduled for production in April. Reserve now and eliminate the wait. This unit is being built left hand drive and setup for 351W based block and Quaife transaxle.
- Twin Stripes
- Painted Sill Stripes
- #3 painted in each roundel
- Gold Wheels
- Red front and rear quick lifts
- Gurney bubble (driver side)
- Exterior power cutoff switch
- Twin Verticle Diffusers
- Lemans style center diffuser
- Aluminum painted door eyebrows
- 3 Roundel lights
- Silver ceramic coated headers
- Leather seats
- 15″ aluminum Halibrand style wheels
- Polished aluminum spinners
- Avon tyres
Thius unit is sold as a rolling chassis. final engine and transmission purchase and installation is the responsibilty of the owner.
Pictures are for illustration only and show optional equipment not included with this unist.